Do you ever feel homesick?

I have went around the world to many different places alone. I personally feel homesick after about a week because I don't know alot about what is going on at home. What about you?

• I don't really feel homesick considering I can bring along a laptop and skype my family at all times that I need to. It's a great tool to have, I highly suggest doing that to decrease the amount of stress of not knowing what's going on at home.
  • I do feel homesick at times when I don't hear from my family for weeks at a time, but as Jack mentioned, in today's day and age there are many services out there that can basically put a family member right infront of you digitally.
  • You will get over it just as soon as you go out and meet new expats that live in you area or make some new friends. Everyone falls apart after the first six months. Its pretty normal. Join a gym or start doing what ever it is that you enjoyed back at home and set up your old routine. I still enjoy all the things I did back home only I enjoy them better now that I don't need to worry as much about the weather ruining my day. What ever you do don't stick around the house all day get out as much as you can.
  • Some good tips on this video: